Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I made my Goal of 150 Sales by Jan. 31, 2011

Thank You ... Thank You ... Thank You

You came through and I reached my goal of 150 sales by the end of Jan. 31, 2011

Tomorrow I put all the names of the buyers from the sales in Dec. 2010 and the sales in Jan. 2011 into a box or a hat or a bag and a hand goes in and a number or name comes out.  That is the winner of the $10.00 AMC Theaters Gift Card.
The winner will be drawn from over 40 names/numbers.  Each name is numbered and a  number will be choosen.  I will blog the list and the winner tomorrow.  Maybe I should use that random number generator.

Again Thank You for helping me reach my goal of 150 sales by the end of January 31, 2011. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!

Jill Q said...

That's wonderful, Marcene. I know you must be really happy!