Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hand Crafted Earrings For Sale

Earrings can finish a look or add to your style.  Earrings come in all forms and colors and fashion sense.   You could find Earrings for sale everywhere except Marcenebt99.etsy.com 
Why???  I have had handcrafted earrings for sale at the flea market and at garage sales.    Of course you would get a pair of Earrings included with most of the Jewelry Sets I have listed on Etsy.   But where are the listings for just Earrings on the World Wide Web.  How could I possibly be soooo neglectful as to keep all of the Earrings I have handcrafted in a box ... just sitting, waiting to be loved, to be shown off.  Waiting to add to your fashion statement.
  I have had but a few individual pairs of earrings listed for sale on etsy.   Well that is about to change!
Earrings for sale and it's about time!!     
Just Earrings ...  
That's what I was missing in my Etsy Shop ... 
Now I have Earrings.

All the earrings listed under the "Individual Jewelry Pieces" section in my Jewelry Shop, Marcenebt99.etsy.com are $6.00 or LESS  
     
... like these ...
gold dangle earrings for $6.00
****************
2 pairs of Earrings for $5.00
**************
2 pairs of Earrings for $4.00

and I am still listing more Earrings.  All Earrings are priced $6.00 or LESS.  You will receive either 1 pair of earrings or 2 pairs of Earrings per card ... (to save on shipping costs the earring holder is not included and will not be shipped). 
The listing may be for 1 pair of Earrings or 2 pairs of Earrings ... you will not pay more then $6.00 for the listed Earrings.  Gold Earrings, Silver Earrings,  Dressy Earrings, Casual Earrings.  Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple and every color in between.  Come on and check out the Earrings in my shop.  As always comments are welcome and appreciated.

 visit both of my etsy shops where you get a free gift with every purchase:
Marcenebt99.etsy.com - Handcrafted Jewelry and also European Style Charms to fit your Bracelets, Necklaces and Rings
MarcenzJewelSupplies.etsy.com - Jewelry Making Supplies and Such Things

1 comment:

missknits said...

your blog looks agreat!! thanks for adding my mini!