Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let's make an etsy mini

make your etsy mini and send me the script to add to my blog.
We can swap minis' to promote each other
************************
as you can see by the lower right side and lower left side on this blog I have posted 2 different types of etsy minis' for many different etsy shops now let's make your etsy mini and I will post it here on my blog and promote your shop FREE.

here is what you do to get your mini
from your shop > click on your account (upper right corner)
from your account > go down the left, under promote click on etsy mini
from etsy mini > click "items from my shop" "thumbnail" "3 columns X 2 rows"
COPY SCRIPT FOR BLOG

to post to your blog
from your blog > go to dashboard
from dashboard > click design
from design > click add a gadget
from add a gadget > find and click this "HTML/JavaScript"
from HTML/JavaScript - Add third-party functionality or other code to your blog > paste your script here add a title then click save

back to the design for your blog - see the gadget with title
you can move it > place it where you want it on your blog
click save, click view blog ... see what you did!!

ta-da !!!
**********
now post your etsy mini script here through the comments or convo your mini to me so we can share and swap them on our blogs
*any questions* *any comments*  convo me or post your comments here on my blog

you can change the numbers for the rows and columns to get the size you want for your blog.
#############

I will convo my etsy mini script to you because when I paste it here I get my etsy mini and not the script (see below)




 thank you
 - marcene


1 comment:

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

Hi! I found you on the Promote Etsy team! I am your newest follower and hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com and follow too! I love networking with fellow artists! :D
have a great weekend!
Des, Mano y Metal.