Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7 of 2013

Day 7 of 2013

It's Monday and it felt like a monday.  I woke up tired.  coffee didn't help.  I remember being tired all day.  I could have went back to bed but since I probably won't have slept why go back to bed.

Monday is the day Cecil, Myself and usually Sara and one or 2 of her kids, depending on the school day, spend the morning working in the Ministry.  Our Ministry is voluntary work, Monday is Cecil's day off  from his job so naturally this is the day he picked as Family day.  What better way to show the children the importance of putting Jehovah first in our lives than by doing the more important things before we laze around or goof off or veg out.   We included some friends and everyone squeezed into Sara's van, our van is being repaired,  We were comfortable enough.  It's still cold outside and we found warmth with 6 in the van and the heat turned up.   It was all good.  Lots of talk about scriptures used to help in our ministry, to show us we are not alone, we always have Holy Spirit with us.  Well most of that talk was between Cecil and Phillip.  I listened and learned.    I heard more than a few good points.

My blog will be posted later in the day on Sunday and on Monday.  The rest of the week it should be posted by noon.  I really do appreciate your time and your consideration of my blog.  I would like to know what you think of it.  I have had a few friends tell me they are unable to leave a comment.  It must be some google glitch.  If you have tried to leave a comment and are unsuccessful go back to facebook if you have an account with facebook and leave a comment where I posted this link.  

I know today's post is short, sometimes it will be short but I am going to try to blog every day this year.  I should be able to post something even if I'm not feeling well.  If I'm tired like on this particular Monday.  Whatever, however  .... I will say hi.  If you took the time to come by I should take the time to say HI.

Later ... like tomorrow



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Dreams Momma