Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I want a commercial burger

Day 15 of 2013

I do want a commercial burger.  In your minds eye picture this - a juicy burger slightly bigger than the bun it's on.  2 large slices of wonderfully ripe tomato, perfect pickle chips on top of the tomato, leafy lettuce and crisp fresh onion cut into rings.  No cheese let's concentrate on this burger.  Now on the top bun you can see the sauce.  You know this is going to be sooooooo good.  Oh, Oh yeah.  that's what I want.  My mouth is ready, my taste buds have been sufficiently tantalized so my mouth is watering.  Cecil's van pulled in .... "COME ON BOYS ... DADDY'S HOME"  the boys I'm talking to are the dogs, Woolfie and Joey, my false sense of security.   By the way I don't call Cecil Daddy unless I'm talking to the kids or the dogs or His, "that's not my cat", cat, Spot.  
So in the house walks dinner, big beautiful burgers.  I know that's what they are I've seen them on the commercials.  Oh they are perfect and that is what Cecil went for and paid for so of course that is what he is handing me ... oooooo it's heavy.  I will need extra napkins.
Then I opened it.  You could hear my bubble burst.  Cecil why didn't you get those big beautiful burgers that are on the commercial?  That's what I'm wondering.  But right on the bag there is a picture of our burgers.  But where's the BIG?  Where's the BEAUTIFUL?  There is plenty of juicy or so I thought but it was just grease running down my arm.  I was correct in thinking I would need extra napkins.  Where do they make that burger from the commercial?  Who gets to eat those?  Maybe I can be one of the cleaning crew and clean up after the commercial is made.   I'll say "here I'll clean that counter for you" "no,no you go on I'll get that mess lickity split" heeheeheehee

Ok I know they show in the commercials what will get us silly consumers into their restaurant.  Once inside ... they got us and they know it.  I'll eat this burger for what it is.  Something I didn't have to cook!  I'll smile and thank Cecil for bringing it home for us.  The dogs will happily eat anything we don't finish and they saw the same commercial I did.  They will wag their tail instead of run their mouth.  hmmmm

Tonight I'm cooking and were not having burgers.

Have a great evening
Talk to you tomorrow
  - marcene



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now.I'm.hungry.