Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I want Peace and Security

Day 31 of 2013

I want peace and security.  I know it's possible.  I want what the Bible promises us.  I know it will come about.  I am ready to stop fretting about the little things.  I am ready to stop knowing I can't do anything about the big things.  To know there will be NO MORE big things.  I am ready to feel relief.  That is the peace I want.  RELIEF from worry, stress, doubt, fear, hurt and heartache.    Relief from crying in the shower so no one knows.  I can imagine what relief feels like ...  It's that moment when you feel a hand wipe away your tear and you realize your not alone.  It's that moment just before you feel joy and happiness.  Relief is that slow exhale, you know the one .. It could be after the phone call came or after the kids got home safe or when you finally had a minute and was able to sit down and think.    Right now that feeling doesn't last. 

If things were now as they were meant to be from the beginning we would not need relief because we would not be in this mess.    Peace and security would be our normal ... I like that.  I want that.

You can tote a gun.  You can have a big dog.  You can be so mean and hateful it keeps folks away from you and still others afraid to approach your house.    These things will not make you secure.  Someone else will have a bigger gun or a bigger dog and lonely is not security.  I want to be able to leave my house and walk on the road.  I want my children and grandchildren to be able to work in the yard, take out the trash, walk the dog.  I want to know that the next storm will not blow my house down or leave me in the dark and the cold or the heat for days.   I want to know there is not a problem paying my bills.  That my pantry and refrigerator are full.  I want to know my family is taken care of physically and spiritually and emotionally.  Security is way more than not locking your door.  Security must be the feeling a 18 month old baby feels when his daddy picks him up and holds him high off the floor,  that baby doesn't have to reach and hold on for fear of being dropped.  He knows one of the most loving places he can be is in his daddy's arms because daddy has proven it over and over and over.  I want that security and I will get it from our Heavenly Father Jehovah.

I've not hid who I am from you.  I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I've mentioned this before and it's in my profile.  I am an Ordained Minister the same as every other baptized Witness of Jehovah.  The Bible promises very soon the ways of this world will change.  A new government will be put into place with Jesus as our King.  He will turn right what is wrong and help us repair the land.  His Father will soon wipe Satan and his demons from the earth.  What will be left for you and for me.  PEACE AND SECURITY.

Peace and Security for all eternity under the Kingdom of Jehovah God

There are lots of scriptures that helped me get to what I believe in and what I hope for.  If you are a Bible reader and you are interested in reading some of these scriptures ... just let me know or answer your door the next time one of us knock.  If you are not a Bible reader but you want Peace and Security too, find your Bible, dust it off and open it because there is no peace and you will find no security in the things of this world. 

The start of something hopeful - Rev. 21: 3,4

thanks for reading my blog
I'll talk to you again in Feb., 2013
 - Marcene










No comments: