Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

posting pictures today

Day 22 or 2013 .... Tuesday


I'm glad today is over.  Bedtime soon.  I will close my eyes and Thank our Creator for seeing me through this day and pray that tomorrow is easier on me.   Emotionally that is.  But I won't get into it.  I'm glad today is over.   I am defeated and crushed.  Jehovah God will pick me up and Cecil will hug me.  I will be OK.

So I'm going to post pictures for today's blog.
These are some of the $6.00 bracelets that I made "for the cause"
Half for cost - Half for the addition fund
 6mm faux pearls with a charm


 6mm faux pearls - simple and stylish


 6mm faux pearls with crystals


 8mm and 10mm faux pearls 


 This is Lilly and she is awesome and wonderful 
I finally got to see that little attitude Bethy tells me about 
She is so cute!!


  These 2 guys are my false sense of security.
Wolfie is the big one ... shepherd/ great dane mix
Joey is the smaller one ... Terrier mix
He is a yippie little pain that never shuts up.  We call him Sara's Dog because she got him for me. 
Sara's dog makes a lot of noise and jumps and jumps and barks and barks.
But He does keep Wolfie active, Wolfie needs that or he would lay around all the time.  He's getting old.
 ~~~~~

This is all I have to give today.  Tomorrow Cecil is taking me to the movie after a morning in the Ministry.  He says working in the Ministry always gives me some energy and a better outlook.  I pray for Jehovah's Holy Spirit to ... make my everyday full of energy and all smiles ... 

Tomorrow I'll tell you about the movie.  It's the one with Billy Crystal and Marisa Tome' (I may not have spelled her name right)  I hope I get my sales tax done before we leave the house tomorrow or it will be late.


Until tomorrow 
 - marcene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you a (((HUG))) from WAYYYYYY over here!

Leiber Du mama, I hope your tomorrow is better than today.