Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

where oh where is the cleaning crew??

Day 29 of 2013

Cecil went back to work today.  He has been on vacation for the last week.  He is NOT happy.  He wants to retire ... OH, how he wants to retire.  But since we are not into money in the sing song fashion ... WE'RE  INTO MONEY"  ... we're not so He works.  He has been home and he has done what he wanted to do when he wanted to do it for days.  He has been under foot and had control of the remote.  I can only put up with so much.  I will tuck him in while he naps after his long hard day of channel surfing from one Modern Marvels show to another.  At least he doesn't watch sports.  Wait ... sports have some excitement to them, have you ever watched Modern Marvels?  It just goes on and on ... really who cares how much steel the US uses in a year.  NOT this girl! (Bethy taught me that "NOT THIS GIRL" thing)

Ok back to Cecil going back to work.  I have taken the easy road this past week and why not.  Vaca for Him ... semi Vaca for Me.   It's only fair.  Not really but let's not tell Cecil.  So back to the cooking and the cleaning.  I have cooked nice big meals for the past 2 days.   Sara and Pat and Cecil are real good about putting the food away and stacking the dishes for me.  I did several loads of dishes, I did say big meals, and we had extra mouths.  But the rest of the house still needs attention.  Wow it needs attention.  Both of our dogs shed and spend time in the barn so there bed stinks a bit.  As for dusting ... if I can't reach it with my hand it hasn't been dusted.  The kitchen has been swept but not mopped.  The bathroom has been cleaned but lets face it that is a job that should be done everytime someone leaves that room.  I haven't even made the bed.  I am a pig and have been alllllll week.  oink oink

Now this is where I call Bethy.  She is very good at cleaning and WE PAY!!   Bethy get a crew sugar booger because the living room alone will take you an hour.  I have vacuumed but the bookcase is a mess, you know how those grandkids are with paper and books and videos.  Nothing goes back it goes on the floor.  So does the crayons and the ... everything else.

So Cecil is back to work and nothing is stopping me from cleaning but meeeeeee.
Bethy if you can't make it Sara is going to take your job.
Please come soon,  I am doing more and more cleaning myself everyday.
We'll put the dogs in the barn while your here.

Ok ... Who wants a job!!

 - Marcene


   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i.will.try.and.come.over.soon.i.just.don't.have.anything.to.do.with.jj.