Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Beth's blogging again

Hello my mommy's wonderful readers. It's me again, Beth. I am blogging again tonight so my mommy can take the night off. I figure it's the least i can do in return for all the things she will be helping me with the next few days. My procedure is tomorrow and from the things i have read and the warnings my doctors have given me, odds are i will be ok after the procedure but the next day i MIGHT be in a little discomfort, so my mom will be coming over to help me with the kids because Jim has to work. Also, just for moral support.

  I feel i am ready for my mom to come over. You know that panic you get the day before someone super important comes over. The panic of oh my goodness, this needs to be done and why didn't I think of doing this and this yesterday. So you do this whole list of things in one day. This list of things that you NEVER think of doing until the day before someone important comes over. Well THAT list didn't get done all the way, lol but i did get alot of things done. The girls room is super cleaned, JJ's room is super clean. Oh and by the way, JJ has enough dress cloths (because he wears them all the time) to fill 2 closets. Oh man, let me tell you all about the way JJ dresses. It's so funny. You know how little girls love to dress up in princess and fancy dresses. Well JJ loves to, not dress up, because this is everyday wear for him, but he loves to wear his dress  cloths all the time. Like i said, it's normal everyday wear for him. He will wear dress slacks, a button up shirt, a vest, a jacket and..... if he's feeling like he wants to actually dress up, he puts on a tie. If he puts that tie on, you know he is dressing to impress!! LoL he will wear this all day. If he has to go play sports i have to MAKE him change and reassure him he can change back once we get home. From time to time, he will wear his jeans, but then just randomly at some point in the day i will realize he has changed his jeans to dress pants. LoL i'm telling you, the boy was born to be a model. From the way he dresses to the way he walks with one hand in his pocket and just the right amount of swagger, the boy was born to model!! 

The girls just change cloths 3 times a day. Well not so much Lilly, as Ireland. Lilly, for some odd reason, things she has to wear 3 shirts at a time. Still haven't figured that one out. Ireland will wear 3 different outfits through out the day. I do ALOT of laundry! LoL

  We had a little freak out today. Jaxon (JJ) was putting his cloths down the laundry shoot in the bathroom, and he slipped and fell off the toilet and busted his chin. At first I was worried he would need a get a stitch or two, but Jim didn't think so. He was feeling better a few moments after it happened, he is so tough! I was actually a little proud of myself for not freaking out. I was calm and kept a low tone as i yelled for Jim to get in the bathroom. I thought i did good.

   I don't really have a whole lot more to blog about. Jim kinda made me mad so i'm not in the mood to talk. I don't understand why sometimes guys are just so...... annoying. LoL maybe that's not the right word for it. Don't get me wrong, i love my husband so much. I'm always glad that i married him and i know he is such an amazing man. Sometimes though, OH my goodness, i'm telling you, he just says the wrong thing. I'm sure this is something that happens in all marriages, infact, i know it is! his just happens at all the worst times. Well, saying that now, i guess it couldn't really ever happen at a GOOD time. I don't know. I just wish men would understand how we need them to say things the right way sometimes, or how we need them to know how we are feeling without us having to tell them. Like i don't want to have to tell my husband that i'm scared or sad or stressed out, i just need him to know this and treat me as sweetly as possible because, honestly, if he doesn't, i'm going to end up getting mad over the tiniest thing, like accusing me of eating your stupid cheesecake when i didn't touch it, just like you said!!!! seriously, IT"S CHEESECAKE!!!! get over it!!! AGH! ok ok, i'm done. See tiny little thing, not worth getting upset about... but i did. Agh, it's so stupid. OK anyway. I wonder if it ever actually will happen. I wonder if my husband will ever realize i am in a sad mode, or a stressed mode and just take the initiative to help me in some way. Does that ever really happen? it happens in all those ABC and Hallmark movies!!! why can't it happen in real life. Those are real life right? LoL i know, i know, yeah those are real life and i look like a victoria secret model. ok so i know it probably won't happen, but hey, it's nice to dream. Infact, i think i am going to go dream of that now. I'm so tired from cleaning all day, PSH, i am worn out. I hope i can sleep tonight, i'm still a little nervous about tomorrow. I know it will all be ok though.
  Well until next time. Good night to all my momma's readers. Love ya'lls



No comments: