Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Today is day 204 of the year 2013

Day 204 of 2013 ... July 23rd ...Tuesday

How did we get this far into 2013 already?  Wow!  It seems like winter will never end and BAMMMM ... spring has sprung and we are half way through summer. 
I haven't posted my blog in months and I must tell you,  I have missed it,  I have thought about you often and a time or two I allowed my cursor to pause over the "Marcenz Blog" bookmark ... but then went on with what I was doing.
Some changes have taken place in our household.  I have blogged about our middle daughter Sara and Her Family wanting to move in and take care of us so we were going to add on a Mother - In - Law Suite for us and give them the house ... remember that?  Well that has at least been put on hold because in May, after school was out ... almost, our youngest, Beth, and Her 3 children moved in.  They are staying so all the changes that were on the table for a family of 4 (Sara, Patrick, Molly and Miles) will now be for Bethy, Lilly, Ireland and Jaxon.   Same number of people.
 Also about Bethy, she had a check up to check on the cancer procedure she had undergone in January of this year.  After that procedure she was told all went well and they got it all and she was cancer free.  Early in July she went for her check up and then got THE PHONE CALL.  She has to wait until August 1 for the full consult but she was told the cancer is back.   We can fight this if she is willing to admit she has cancer but she doesn't want to talk about it ... with me.    You can not deny what may change your life and the life of your family.  Sure you can say ... NO, NO, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING TO ME ... but be prepared to go through what needs done.  If that means a second opinion then put on those big girl panties or take off those big girl panties and get that second opinion. 
OK now that I got that out of my system... 
What else is new or different around here.  We are almost ready to move me into the barn.  LOL  that wasn't quite right.  We are moving my den/craft room into the top of the barn so Bethy can have a room of Her own and she can sleep in a bed and get off the couch.  She deserves a bed.  Our funds have seen better days but we are getting things done.  Cecil still needs to rebuild a door and paint.  Then we should be able to start putting in the boards that will be my tables.  I'm just not sure about taking my computer up there.  Will I be able to use my WIFI in the house if the modem is up in the barn?  We watch Netflix on the TV using AppleTV which using WIFI from my computer modem or my IPad which uses WIFI from my computer modem.  We will work it out, I'm not sure how yet.
I'm going to be 53 this year.  This month ...actually this week.  I wouldn't mind aging if I was not so out of shape and by that I mean ROUND.
I can't stand or walk for any length of time so exercise is difficult.  Since exercise is difficult when I exert myself I get out of breath quickly.   Routine chores become major when they take more than 10 minutes at a time or involve a lot of bending (dishwasher).  It gets done but sometimes it takes more than a day depending on the amount needing done.
Cecil will be seeing a surgeon for His knee and His shoulder.  He wants to retire,  he talks about it all the time.  Counting down the days.   I will be 53 so He will be 64 by the end of the summer.

Remember I have 2 shops on etsy
Marcenebt99    (Hand Crafted Jewelry)
MarcenzJewelSupplies   (Jewelry and Craft Supplies)

Have a good week
 - Marcene













No comments: