Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

FREE ... AMC Theater $10.00 Gift Card

Sales Promotion for my shop on etsy.com  marcenebt99
I am having a drawing for a $10.00 Gift Card, this Gift Card is good at any AMC Theaters.  So you can go to the Movie or buy a soda or contribute $10.00 to the evening for the Family.
Get entered in a drawing for a FREE AMC Theaters $10.00 Gift Card.  All you have to do to get your entry is make a purchase from my shop marcenebt99.  I sell hand crafted Jewelry and Jewelry supplies.  So if you are looking for a Necklace or a Bracelet or a pair of Earrings.  Maybe you are looking for a matching Jewelry Set or charms for your Pandora or other European Style Bracelet or Necklace or Ring,   Want  BLING!!  I have BLING also, look in these categories you are sure to find something.
Jewelry Sets
Necklaces
Bracelets
Earrings
Surprises
Jewelry Supplies/Charms, Lampwork Beads

prices start at a very low 80 cents (this will get you an entry in the drawing for the AMC Theaters $10.00 gift card).  Get Bling for only $21.00 or get 2 wonderful Bracelets for $18.00 (buy 1 get 1 free).
Lots of Deals and an ENTRY INTO THIS DRAWING FOR A $10.00 GIFT CARD TO ANY AMC THEATER.

On January 30, 2011 I will write numbers on pieces of paper and put them into a container and have someone else (Husband, Daughter or Grandchild) pick out 1 piece of paper with a number on it, that number will correspond with a name, that name will be the winner of the AMC Theaters $10.00 Gift Card.
To keep track of the names I have a special page to the left on top
you can click on that page any time to check on the progress of this list, to see how many numbers will go into the container with YOURS!