Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How to Get Your Free AMC Theaters $10.0 Gift Card

FREE ... AMC Theater $10.00 Gift Card

This is a sales promotion for marcenebt99.   Click the link and you will find yourself in my shop on Etsy.com.  I sell hand crafted Jewelry which I make.  I also sell Jewelry Making Supplies for making your own Jewelry Sets.  So to get some much needed visits to MY ETSY SHOP I am having a drawing for a $10.00 Gift Card, this Gift Card is good at any AMC Theaters.  So you can go to the Movie or buy a soda or contribute $10.00 to the evening for the Family.  This is an incentive to get you into the door of my shop so to speak.  I have very nice HandCrafted Jewelry and other accessories but you don't know that unless you see for yourself ... hence ... the incentive!
So now that I have your attention because maybe you found a BRACELET with your favorite colors and it is just the right price.  My incentive worked because you came in, you saw, and you purchased.  NOW you get your name entered in the drawing for the FREE AMC Theaters $10.00 Gift Card because you made a purchase.  Every purchase will get an entry so all you have to do is make a purchase from my shop marcenebt99.  
I already mentioned I sell hand crafted Jewelry and Jewelry supplies.  So if you are looking for a Necklace or a Bracelet or a pair of Earrings check HERE.  Maybe you are looking for a matching Jewelry Set or charms for your Pandora or other European Style Bracelet or Necklace or Ring, well if so then check HERE.   Want  BLING!!  I have BLING also, look in these categories you are sure to find something.
Jewelry Sets
Necklaces
Prices start at a very low 80 cents (this will get you an entry in the drawing for the AMC Theaters $10.00 gift card).  Get Bling for only $21.00 or get 2 wonderful Bracelets for $18.00 (buy 1 get 1 free).
Lots of Deals and an ENTRY INTO THIS DRAWING FOR A $10.00 GIFT CARD TO ANY AMC THEATER.

On January 30, 2011 I will write numbers on pieces of paper and put them into a container and have someone else pick out 1 piece of paper with a number on it, that number will correspond with a name, that name will be the winner of the AMC Theaters $10.00 Gift Card.
someone from this photowill draw the winner

So you can keep track of the names and know who and how many are in the drawing I have a special page that I added to this blog to the left on top under the word pages you can click on that page or that link any time to check on the progress of this list, to see how many numbers will go into the container with YOURS!
What do you think of my promotional idea?
All Comments all welcomed and appreciated.
Help and ideas with my blog are also welcomed and appreciated.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: