The reason for my goals is selfish. 32 years ago I met a man I wanted to spend all my days with. Time passes, we are married I am finally the little Mrs of the Man that made my world turn. More time passes our Family has now grown ... out on their own ... We (He and Me) are making plans for our future. His plan is to Retire and work in the Ministry more and more. Since our Ministry is voluntary someone has to have some sort of income to help with bills (those silly bills). That is where I come in. My goals for 2011 are set to help Cecil reach His goal. To get Him closer to being able to retire from Maintenance work and helping Him turn His hope for the Ministry work as a full time Evangelizer into something tangible, reachable something He can actually see in His future.
(In My Minds Eye) Look there He is pulling into the driveway after a full day in the Ministry. Coming home to Me ... The Little Mrs .... still wanting to spend all my days with Him. Tomorrow I will be right beside Him.
Now for my goals ... I found some of my goals in the blogs of others. They made me think "How can I apply that wonderful goal into my plan"? Some of these goals are my own of course I have been trying to achieve them for years.
1) Curate at least 1 BNR each month (at least 12 this year)
2) Add to my Etsy Shop weekly, new items
3) Experiment with New Jewelry Designs
4) Use the supplies I have on hand (I have a room full)
5) Stay with the Promotional Frenzy Thread because they help members better their etsy shops
6) Promote, Promote, Promote learn more ways to Promote. Right now I use Twitter, Kaboodle and the Etsy Threads that I frequent.
7) Improve on my listings (photos, descriptions, tags)
8) Find ways to get MY ETSY SHOP noticed
9) to relax alittle, take time to chat and make friends
Don't be surprised if the list gets longer..
Welcome To What's Up With Me!!
This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.
This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!