Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flea market Weekend

In Urbana, Ohio we have a flea market once a month, the 1st full weekend of the month, it happens that for the month of Jan. 2011 the flea market is this weekend.  So I am getting ready for a blow out sale on my Hand Crafted Jewelry.  I have deactivated over 40 items from my shop to take them to the flea market. 3 piece  Jewelry Sets, and Single pieces also.   As much as I want to come home to an Etsy Sale I don't want it to be something I already sold at the flea market earlier.
I deactivated the charms that fit the European Style Bracelets and Necklaces and Rings like Pandora, Troll,  Biagi, Chamilia and others because I have wonderful regular customers that come in each month and look through all of my charm beads, I do not want to disappoint those ladies now do I ...
So to compensate for the lose of over 40 items from My Etsy Shop
I have listed 3 new items.

Your Choice of Kitty or Puppy Gold and Black Earrings
I found a kitty and puppy that I could make into earrings and so I did. These are cute. Gold metal with black pearl belly. about 1 inch long. you get 1 pair of earrings either kitty or puppy for $12.00. I have only 1 pair of each in gold. Which pair do you want?
fish hook style earwire.
gold plate and gold tone metal
Hand Made JEWELRY! Hand Beaded.

Red and Silver Dressy Bracelet .... Fancy, Dressy, lovely bracelet

handcrafted bracelet made with Love. this bracelet is Fashionable, lovely and dressy but can be worn as casual, you decide. This Bracelet is $22.00
Hand Made JEWELRY!
Red crystal beads and silver AB rhinestones Spacers on strong Stretchy cord.


Lovely 3 Piece Pearl Jewelry Set
Necklace, Bracelet and matching earrings.
Perfect, Smooth, Glass, Faux Pearls!!
Lovely and Colorful Perfect Pearls for your neck, wrist and ears. The Jewelry Set is only 14.99
Glass Pearls are perfectly round and smooth.
The Pearls size is about 8mm
necklaces are about 16-18 inches long
bracelets are made on stretchy cord and will fit most wrists
earrings are about 1 inch - 1 1/2 inches long
silver plate accents and silver metal accents.
regular clasp closure: lobster claw
colors: light lemon pearls, tan/beige color pearls. Silver accents

1 comment:

Jill Q said...

Like all three new items, Marcene. I think the bracelet is my fav, and what a great Valentines Day item!

Best of luck at the flea market ...