Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

ART PARTY INVITATIONS

Day 24 of 2013


 I have scheduled the next art party and started the invitations.  Since I have a Cricut Cutter and some programs I am making individual invitations for each grandchild.  They may not appreciate them or know the work I am putting into them but that's what I've set my mind to do.  The invitations are turning out very cute.











The inside isn't finished yet.  It will have the date included.  They will all be the same on the inside of the card.
Right now all I have is the "art party" part.  I hope everyone can make it Feb. 09, it's a Saturday.


I want to add some games and we will have snacks and cake and maybe even some ice cream.  Then some all important CLEAN UP COOPERATION from everyone.   The art parties are always fun and MESSY, but I will concentrate on the fun part.  I do like to see the grandkids smile.  I am thinking of adding a theme ... since all the invitations have an animal on the front, even JJ's dinosaur,  I am thinking of a NOAH'S ARK theme.  Everyone can make an animal and glue it to the ark.  I will keep the ark ... forever!

When our girls were young we would have a bible study with them and after we would have them draw a picture of what we studied.  It helped them to learn and helped us to know what they learned.  We had them put there name at the top of their picture every week.  We still have all the pictured they drew.  Actually we used these pictures as a border around the mud room/laundry room and we see it everyday.  It is a nice memory of good family time.  These new pictures will be added to the pictures drawn by their mothers when they were young.  As our families grow our memories grow.

Thanks for reading my blog
Until tomorrow
 - Marcene    






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All.the.good.drawings.are.mine