Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Friday, January 25, 2013

jan 25th 2013

todays post is going to be a little differant. marcene isnt blogging tonight. they lost power so she asked me( her favorite daughter) to blog for her. At first i had all kinda of funny ideas but after thinking about it i decided to blog about my mommy. as many of my mommys fand allowers might already know, we found out i have cervical cancer on jan 3rd 2013. i remember when i told my mommy i was waiting for her to break down or maybe i would just hear the worry or fear in her voice. there was nothing, she was a rock. told me it was going to be ok and we will figure it out. not even a quiver in her voice. I am telling you, she has been so amazing and so strong. i honestly dont think i could handle this without her. she makes me laugh when i need it. She keeps me possative, and I know that is hard for her sometimes. I am being so honest when I say she has become my best friend. I know when I was younger I hurt her in a lot of ways. I mean, this is the girl that litterally ran away and got married and just left a note. I put my mommy thro sooo much. It hurts me knowing I hurher and the fact that she can love me so stron g ly and so amazingly, I cannot even tell you what it means to me. My phone is messing up so I will finish this up real quick. The point I was eventually going to make is, yeah, having cancer sucks and it hit my family really hard. But the love we have for eachother has shown so brightly and if anything, this dumb cancer has made us see that we don't need to keep hasseling eachother about small things because small things don't matter next week or next month or next year. We all need to focus on what we have and that is family. So treat your family ight. Show your faily love always because you never know when something might happen and the people that are there for you the most, the people that are your rocks, tell you its all going to be ok, its your family. I am so greatful that even tho I have messed up so badly in my past I still have a family that loves me and I have a mommy that is best friend. What else could a girl want? .... ok well there you go, there's my blog. Its a little choppy and kinda all over the place but its because I had to do this on my phone and it keeps messing up. LoL soooo, yeah, that's totally what I'm blaming it on. LoL everyone have a good night!!1

No comments: