Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 27 2013

Day 27 of 23013 ... Sunday

It's hard to believe January is almost over.  I hope this means 2013 will fly by and it will be spring soon.  Ah spring ... regrowth ... a new beginning .... I love spring.  Our lilac bush hasn't done so well the last couple of years but the few blossoms it still gets sweetens the air for about a week.

I know we still have some winter to go.  Right now it is raining and freezing so our plans for tomorrow may be changed.   Tomorrow we were going to spend the day at ease.  Cecil's last day of vacation.  He has had a productive vacation spending almost everyday working in the Ministry.  As Jehovah's Witnesses our Ministry is all voluntary.  We do this work because Jesus told His disciples to spread the good news of the Kingdom of God.  And of course We received free so we give free.

Answer your doors when we knock.  We do this out of Love for our neighbor.  What question would you like to find the answer to.  Pray for help but don't be surprised if the knock at your door is someone holding a Bible and a Bible study aide or The WatchTower and Awake Magazines.   Remember we want you to know what the Bible really teaches.     

Our normal Monday morning is family day working in the Ministry with Sara, Cecil and myself, we usually have at least 1 child.  Tomorrow we are going to stay home until about 10am then we're going to meet Sara and Pat at the gym.  Take a walk on the treadmill, go around the room with the weights machines, there is probably 12 different machines in the room and I try most of them at 30 lb weights,  one or two I can go 60 - 90 lb weights.  I have better upperbody strength,  I have almost no lower body strength.  Anyway after the workout I will sit in the hottub for the allotted time then the sauna for a few minutes, the sauna dries out my lips so I don't stay in there long.  After we are good and tired from our workout and relaxed from the hottub we are going to lunch at Olive Garden for soup and salad.  Shopping after that.  Home after that.

I will blog again tomorrow
Stay warm
Stay dry

Until tomorrow
- marcene






  

No comments: