Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just another Sunday

Day 13 of 2013

Miles helped me with the dishes while the other grandkids ate ice cream.  What fun ...  We had ham, potatoes and green beans which was wonderful.  I made a big pot of it since Sara was coming over with her family and she also had in tow Faith Marie, Allie, Rhyleigh.  These 3 are the oldest of our 8 grandchildren.  Faith Marie is 15 years old,  Allie is 11 years old and Rhyleigh is 9 years old.  These 3 young ladies belong to our 1st born Melissa.  Missy and Andrew's anniversary is tomorrow.  They had a chance to take a couple days and get away and they did. .... Wouldn't you? 
Miles is the youngest of our grandchildren.  He is 15 months and he loves his Nana.  He doesn't hide it at all.  Ah, the honesty of the young.  I was cleaning up after dinner,  the dishwasher was running, the counters were wiped.  I handed the cloth to the those at the table ... well I tossed it actually ... and it was taken up and used.  The table is clean.  The little girls were in the living room sitting on the floor, each with a large tablespoon in their hand.  I had gotten a container of ice cream out of the freezer.  One of those gallon containers but this one was half to 2/3 of the way gone.  I asked who like chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.  I got some answers of  "I LIKE 'EM ALL" so I set the container down on the carpet and they got after it without hesitation.  This was after the cherry pie we had for dessert.   I got pictures.




the 4th little girl is Molly.  She is at our house all the time.  She is part of the package that comes with Sara moving in.  Molly is the older child, Miles is the younger. 

 
The above pic is Miles enjoying a freeze pop after dinner.  He ate the whole thing.  I think his favorite part of dinner was the potatoes..  if you notice ... No potatoes on his tray.

I didn't get a pic of him on a chair reaching in the sink playing with the bubbles.  I put a plastic ladle in the water and that added to his fun and to my mess.   I should have just striped him down and put him in the sink but ... I didn't think of that until just now.  I am slipping in my old age.  When my girls were little it was lots of fun when they got a bath in the sink.  Bigger splashes, less back ache, my knees didn't hurt afterward.  Oh yeah .... let's hear it for the sink bath!!!  hoots and some hollers!  I am so hillbilly.

Well that was our evening.  Everyone has gone home to get the kids ready for bed.  Soon Molly and Miles will just go upstairs to their rooms because they will already be home and Sara will do the dishes.   Soon but not yet.

Have a good evening
talk to tomorrow
  - Marcene


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good. Post.Mommy. love.you.