Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

A jumble of thoughts for day 12 of 2013

Day 12 of 2013

So Many thoughts but only 1 blog per day.  I know, I know, I can blog as many times per day as I think necessary.  But I want to blog everyday this year and even though I may have many thought today I may have NO thoughts tomorrow ... LOL ... so I have to pace myself.  To limit myself to only 1 blog per day.
Most days that will be plenty.  Some days just getting 1 blog posted may take every thought I have that day.  And some days I will talk and talk and talk because I have so much on my mind.

Today my thoughts are so jumbled.  I am looking for hope.  I cry when I pray, even to just give thanks for my meal.   I want peace and security.  The Bible tells us that peace and security is one of the signs of the last days.  At 1 Thessalonians 5: 3 it says "Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them ...   I know what this sudden destruction will mean ... Armageddon is at hand.  But the aftermath is to be longed for.  No more reason for tears.  For anyone.  No more hatred, hunger, deceit, disease or death Rev. 21: 3,4    

Maybe I should just sit and listen to Barry Manilow.  The words in his songs are the words I feel,  it's whats in my head and in my heart.  Corny but true.  I listen to the words and think "that's perfect", "I feel that".  There are a few exception,  Copacabana is one exception.  But on the plus side that song makes me move.   
A couple of his songs mellow me out ... I get mellow on Manilow.  Try not to laugh.  Oh who can stop you ... that was funny ... the stupid kind of funny so if you feel a laugh then laugh.

I did get to talk about some of my jumble.  Ah to blog.  Thank you for your time, your eyes and if you read out loud ... your ears.

Talk to you tomorrow.
  - marcene 


No comments: