Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Friday, February 15, 2013

hello its beth again!!!!!

Hi there its Beth again! My mommy wanted me to blog for her again! I think she is tired of me calling her EVERYDAY and telling her all about my new juice cleanse and all the other ramblings I tell her about everyday! LoL so here I am. I'm going to tell all of you wonderful loving people about it. I will start at the beginning. .......

OK no that might be to long of a blog. I will just go back a few weeks. This whole juice cleanse started when the cancer meds started making me sick. I called my doctor and they put me on something different. A lower dose medicine that I would just take for a few months. Well those affected me horribly too. I started doing research on how to fight the cancer cells and food that will eat the cancer cells. There is some crazy stuff out there. Sifting through the crazy and not so crazy stuff was a little overwhelming, but one thing kept popping up, and it was a juice cleanse. I guess people have been doing these for A LOT of different reasons. One of which is to boost your immune system and cleanse the body of all the toxins. I have found several sights that combines a lot of the foods that eat and fight cancer cells and the juice cleanse system. I am telling you what. I feel amazing. I have more energy, I am more alert, I feel happier and healthier. It truly is amazing how it makes you feel. I strongly suggest everyone try a juice cleanse. The juices I make taste really good. Now I do still eat dinner. I'm not doing a cleanse to loose a bunch of weight or to crash diet. I know my body needs food. The meal I eat at 5pm is a nice healthy meal containing, lots of fresh fruit and veggies and either fish, chicken, or steak. No ground beef. Also, I'm not saying this is going to cure cancer. I know it's not going to make it all go away (would be nice though) and I am still taking my medicine when I need to. I'm telling you, the way I feel is wonderful. I wish my body could keep up with all the energy I have. LoL

   My mom wanted me to make sure I update all the readers about the cancer status, so..... its still there!! LoL I'm just playing, well I mean, yeah it is still there, but she wanted me to tell everyone that my procedure date has been moved up because of a cyst on my right ovary. Turns out during the course of an MRI for my back we have been keeping track of the size of this cyst growing on my ovary. In 2007 it was 1cm, and at the last MRI it was 3.2cm. As soon as I realized it was growing I called my doctor and they moved up the date to as soon as they could so they can look at the cyst too. So my new procedure date is March 4th. I told my mom its not a big deal. I mean, they do everyone in the office. I will walk in and I will walk out, no wheelchair or bed rest. I might be in a little bit of pain the next day but they say it's nothing that Advil won't help. But HEY, if my mommy wants to come and wait on me hand and foot, who am I to stop her?? LoL 

You know, I was driving yesterday, I had just come from the store, picking up medicine for my back and my blood pressure (yeah i know, I'm a mess) and I'm thinking to myself, my medicine cabinet looks a mess. With all the meds I have either tried or I am currently taking, my cabinet is full. so then I thought to myself I will be able to throw most of those away March 5th!!! Then I had this image of my mom holding a trash bag open while I just pushed everything from my medicine cabinet into the trash. I won't need them anymore. How awesome will it be when I get to throw all that stuff away. I can't wait.
   OK so let me see, what else can I blog about????  Well I can't think of anything else right now. Maybe I will have more to say by the time I blog again!!!


No comments: