Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday's Blog is late

Day 45 of 2013 ... Feb, 14th

I know it's late, it's 10:30 pm and I'm just getting started.  Thursday's blog will probably always be posted late.  I blog in the evening mostly unless I have something weighing on my mind or something exciting has happened and I need to vent or want to share.  The reason Thursday's blog will usually be posted late is we have the Ministry School on Thursday evening and we don't get home until after 9pm.  So starting shortly after 9pm.  We change clothes, go potty, because you know we've been holding it in.  Settle in, have a snack ... tonight we are having ice cream.  After we finish our snack I still have to check my email, check my etsy accounts for sales,  unload and reload the ovens and grills in the game Chefville I play from facebook and from zynga.com.  I think that's it.  I do usually go back and forth from Chefville and this blog while I'm writing it.  Chefville is addictive for me.  I am so co-dependant I become addicted to many things.  It's a good thing I don't drink or do drugs ... boy would I be a mess.

So now you know why today's blog is late.  The Ministry School was good as always.  Cecil gave the Bible highlights this week from Matthew chapters 26, 27, 28.  He is always nervous but does a good job and He gives us lots of information.  Molly had a comment about Judas trading Jesus for money.  She is learning and Her parents are teaching Her to contribute to the meetings with Her comments.  Good job.

I am just a wanna be ... I wanna be one of those that participate but so many things stop me.  Fear is the big one.  I don't know why because I use to answer, I use to participate.  Now I shrink back and that is not the good portion.  We have a special month of activity coming in March and I do plan on being more a part of the activity.  The Ministry is calling .... send me ... send me. 

Maybe I lean on Cecil to much.  Is that even possible?  His strong arms can hold me up and support me.  His gentle hands wrap themselves around mine as we go to the next door.  I'll be strong again, I will,  I have to be ... so I will be. ...... Soon. 

talk to you tomorrow
 - Marcene

No comments: