Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

undating and downloading

Day 33 of 2013 .. Feb 2rd

So I got my iPad kinda set up.  My WiFi set up.  I scrolled around the Apple website and learned a few things that I could put into practice to arrange the iPad icons.  Kember called me back and told me to go to the app store and download iBooks.  I did.  She helped me find several things on the jw.org website that I just could not find.  She is wonderful and I will count on Her to help me more in the days to come.

I tried to get the1 game I really like to play "CHEFVILLE" but I get a message that it requires adobe flash and Apple iPad doesn't support adobe flash so I don't get to play Chefville when I am away from home.  I understand I can get "WORDS WITH FRIENDS" those are the 2 games I was planning to download.  See me sad ...  : (

What games do you play ... Suggest a game to me.  I don't like violence, I've seen enough and had enough of that in reality that I don't want to tote it around with me and intentionally ask for more.  Hidden games are good but some are very boring or just to easy or not really enjoyable.  Boy, oh boy I didn't realize I was that picky.  But if I'm going to pay to download it - or - if it's free but will take up precious space I could use for something else I guess it's ok to be picky after all I'm the one that's going to play it.

Mostly the iPad is for business when I leave the house for overnight stays.  I certainly can not lug around this PC..  this image is pretty funny.  I'm 5ft nothing and I say I'm just as round but I'm not really 5 ft around.  So imagine me piling a monitor, keyboard and tower on top of each other ... cords dangling, me tripping ... ooops there goes the computer ... crash!  Funny stuff.  Hooray for iPads!   Our buying trips will be more relaxed, I can check on my sales and contact customers that I am out of town and will ship in 2 or 3 days.  I can go to Bethy's house and help her when her back is really bad or when she misses me .... she misses me alot or when she needs me for whatever reason,  dunt-da-ta-da.  She only lives about 90 minutes away.  I can even go visit my Mom, she lives about 5 hours away and she does not have a computer for me to borrow when I get there.  Bethy does have a laptop but I don't think it works.  I don't know.  No matter now.  I am ready.  I mean I am almost ready, I still have a few things to learn about this iPad so I am comfortable with it and away from my computer.

I am in front of this computer within 10 minutes of my eyes opening in the morning until bedtime.  Except for running around once in awhile to do laundry, dishes, dinner, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, letting the dogs out ... letting the dogs in.  I  have got to get those dogs their own key or a doggy door.  I wouldn't have to do so much cleaning if Bethy would get her back together and get her cleaning on...  over here.  I don't think it will hurt her cervix.    I certainly don't want to hurt her cervix any more than it is hurting right now.   OOOOOO I sound very unfeeling talking about Bethy cleaning my house. Bethy honey you don't have to come and clean you can just come visit ... wait ... wait ... I have an iPad and a WiFi hot spot I can visit you!


 Talk to you tomorrow
 - Marcene







No comments: