Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep

Day 34 of 2013 ... Feb 3rd

I am tired .. so tired.  I am actually to tired to talk but I could not ignore you that would just be rude.  I'm going to bed early.  What I'll probably do is lay down on the couch because Cecil is not ready for bed yet. He will cover me up and sit close enough to me to touch me so I will know He is there.  I will go to sleep while He watches TV.  He will wake me when He is ready for bed and walk me to our bed, put the heating pad on my hip ... I love that heat ... He will tuck me in and I will go back to sleep.  I would like to sleep until 6am tomorrow and wake no earlier.  Today I was awake at 4:30am because I had to go potty.  My bladder just isn't what it use to be.  I did go back to bed and dozed in and out of sleep for an hour but about 5:30 I was all done sleeping whether I liked it or not.  I didn't like it.  So I got up and turned on my computer, of course,  played Chefville until Cecil got up, we had some coffee then it was shower, shirt, shoes and shove off.  Sunday meeting.  I tried to stay awake but I did have to get up about 11:30am and go to the Mother's Room and sit.  It was just getting to difficult to concentrate with my eyes getting all blurry and my mouth hanging open like it was.  I was needing a nap.  The walk to the Mother's Room did me good and I was able to stay awake the whole meeting. 

Afterward were in with the group that was to have lunch with the Brother that gave the public discourse that morning.  We all went to Ponderosa.  Good fellowship and food that didn't poison us .... all was good.  We laughed together and broke bread for about an hour then Cecil and I said our good byes were going shopping.

The Springfield Mall doesn't have a toystore anymore and we were looking for gifts for our grandchildren.  We went elsewhere.   I hope the children will like the gifts we got for them.  We are going all out for this art party.  Noah's Ark theme.  I have the animals ready to glue.  I have gifts to wrap, game to get ready and a meal to plan.   Saturday will be here soon!

You know I will take pictures so you will get to see all the fun.  It will be like you are here with us only in a delayed form.

Off to sleep I go now
I'll talk to you again tomorrow
 - Marcene
 

No comments: