Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Windy and Napping

Day 42 of 2013 ... Feb, 11th

We worked in the Ministry this morning and it was windy.  Very windy, it rocked the van which helped Miles (our grandson) go to sleep.  Cecil fought the wind and got yelled at for it a couple of times because I didn't know He was fighting the wind I thought He was just not paying attention to the road ... oops ... my bad.  After we got home I got caught up on the Zynga game I play, Chefville, ate a big mac from McDonalds, turned off the computer and took a much needed nap.  I don't know what time it was when I went to bed but it was about 6:30 when I got back up.  Nice nap ... right.

We had left overs for dinner.  Made some nachos from the cheese and such that was still around from the art party on Saturday.  Well they were in the fridge not just out on the counters.  Now I have alot of dishes to do TOMORROW.  Clean up will start bright and early.

So I am sitting here while getting ready to blog and I started a new necklace.  Turquoise in color, oval and round beads.  I have been in a long necklace mood.  Making necklaces long enough to just slip over the head.  This one will be close to that but I'm not sure if I have enough beads to make it mid chest length.  I have more 4mm round turquoise beads so if I remake the whole thing and add more of the small round beads between the small puff oval beads I could make it a little longer and that is all I need to just make it a  little longer.  I make and remake necklaces and bracelets and earrings until I'm happy with the outcome.  Since I make them to sell I have to have some conviction of their likability and sometimes that involves remaking a piece or two.  You gotta do, what you gotta do.

I will finish it and take pictures of it and list the necklace on my jewelry shop website ...  www.marcenebt99.etsy.com  probably Tuesday or Wednesday.  This is the same website that I have the bracelets on that I'm selling to help build funds for the addition and for the remodel of the barn.  Be sure to check these listings out.  It's the only way I contribute besides cooking.

Well that's it for today.  I'll work on something good to blog about for tomorrow.
Have a good evening

 - Marcene
  









No comments: