Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The day after

Day 41 of 2013 ... Feb, 10th

Today being the day after our art party, my house is still in disarray, the dishes are not done yet but we used paper plates so it's not to bad, the dogs were just now let out of the barn ... they were cooped up all day today and yesterday ... poor little things.  Something that was discovered yesterday and used over and over was the photo booth app on my iPad.
I am going to share a few pictures with you of some squeezing and stretching and twisting and more.  The little kids aren't allowed to play with NaNa's iPad (PaPa's put His foot down and He almost never does that)  soooooo the big kids played with the faces of the little kids and the faces of each other.

Here are just some of the results. 

This is our Handsome Patrick

The Baby,  Miles

It's Meeeeeeeee

This is the wonderful Cecil,  He did not ask for this  ... LOL

Molly thinks she looks like a lion

Rhyleigh likes this one better than the 1st one I took

Ireland on the left with purple earmuffs and Lily on the right 

Me on the left and my Bethy on the right ... real pretty

I think I took 24 pictures of these 2 ... click, click, click one after the other ... this one is the winner

Me on the left edge and Missy, right there ... yep! that's my 1st born

Lily ... Can this girl take a bad picture?  Oh my ... just look at her

Molly wanted to be a twin sooooo I made her a twin

Molly again ... this girl just doesn't stop

The mighty one ... Miles

This is Joey before he went into the barn ... not after he got out 

Sara has always been beautiful ... inside

This is our beautiful Ireland with awesome long red hair

Not everyone played with us in the photo booth but we did get most.  Faith Marie and Allison are missing from the line up but I will get them soon.

I hope you get a giggle from them.  We sure did and Molly really did Laugh-Out-Loud she rolled on the couch laughing ... over and over, but I don't think you would know what ROCL would stand for unless I wrote it out.  It's not the norm for abbreviations and I'm not up on all the internet short forms.  I still spell most things out, you know ... old school ... LOL  ... I got this one though.

 Squeezes to you and stay warm
 - Marcene 




No comments: