Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Busy .. Busy .. Busy

Day 11 of 2013

So I did start that Star Trek marathon this morning and I have been making bracelets all day.  Well most of the day.  I did have to do a load of laundry and empty the dishwasher.  Around Dinner Sara, Pat, Molly and Miles came over.  We had pizza from Pizza Hut, Salt & Vinegar Chips and soda.  Nice dinner.  We will be having alot of dinners together. They are moving in.  Anyway after dinner Sara, Pat and Molly went to the top of the barn to help Cecil or Grandpa as Molly calls him, get some work done so we can move my craft room and his trains to the top of the barn.  He does get the bigger section up there.  But moved and organized is the goal for now.  I will work on getting more room if I need it later on.
Did you realize that Miles isn't doing any work with the rest of them busy little bees.  Right, little Miles stayed in the house and kept me company.  No I wasn't babysitting ... I AM NOT A BABYSITTING GRANDMA.  Miles stayed in the house with me so I wouldn't be alone.  He's young (15 months) and boy oh boy I'm still alot of fun to him.  He calls me Nana.  Not often, but he has said it, I've heard it.

Back to the bracelets.  Today I used 6mm faux pearls.  I added a charm to some, crystals to some, metal accents to some and left some just pearl bracelets to stand out on there own. 
You can find all the bracelets in my etsy jewelry shop MARCENEBT99.   Here's some pics




      
Tomorrow I will be working with 4mm beads ... Molly has put in an order for a bracelet with a charm in her size.  She picked out the charm and told me the color she wants ... PRINCESS PINK of course.

So in the future if you get an urge to help a nice Christian Family, well ..... buy a bracelet ... or 2.

Talk to you tomorrow
  -  Marcene 


No comments: