Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Blabbering about nothing

Day 35 of 2013 ... Feb 4th

Today was a fine day ... I took a nap.  A nice long nap, I woke up because my feet got cold.  I don't know why my feet got cold, I had 3 blankets on.   So I got up.  It was almost 7pm so I ate something, checked on my text messages, 1 was from Molly, 1 was from Missy. 

I had a great time learning more about my iPad today.  We asked Kember and Phil to work with us in the Ministy so I could pick there brain about www.jw.org and the downloads from there.  I wasn't sure where to put these downloads and then how to retrieve them and work with them.  Yay for Kember.  She is generous with her knowledge and her patience.  She showed me how to highlight the easy way.  I forgot to get the low down on copy and paste.  She also got me all set up with FaceTime and we talked from the back seat to the front seat of the van through FaceTime on the iPad.  Cecil laughed about the echo but put up with it for that short time.   

Tomorrow I am going shopping again to finish up what is needed for the art party this Saturday.  Sara is coming to pick me up.  We asked Missy to join us but she declined.  Missy and I had plans to play in my beads tomorrow but tomorrow is the only day I have to get this shopping done so I asked her to reschedule the beading and maybe come with us.  She did reschedule the beading though.

Also I still need to pick up snacks and the food for the party.  We are having Nachos ... grandpa style nachos ... lots of extra stuff to put on top.  The kids and the grown-ups can pick and choose what they want on their nachos and make them and eat them ... yum ... yum

I'm excited about Saturday
I'm so anxious about Saturday
I want everyone to have a great time and with 8 grandkids from 15 years to not quite 18 months that's alot of work and worry.

You know I realize once I get to talking this blog just goes and goes.  I had nothing to say when I sat down and opened this page to type a new post and look at this.  I just blabber on and on and on.  I think I tell you everything.    ... LOL ...

Let's see what I talk about tomorrow .. until then

 - Marcene
  



No comments: