Welcome To What's Up With Me!!


This year I want to get personal, to just talk, I have used my blog for business for so long I have grown tired of trying to keep it up dated. SOOOOOO I thought I would give you pieces of my mind ... LOL little pieces at a time.
Now I will from time to time show you what's new in my etsy.com shop but mostly I just want to relax, unwind or get uptight whatever the day brings. But now I'm going to put into words what I'm thinking, what I'm going through, what I'm happy about.

This may become therapy, way cheaper this way!!!


So Welcome
!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SHOPPING AND SPENDING AND FINDING AND ... OH YEAH!!

Day 36 of 2013 ... Feb, 5th

I had a very good day and I was going to tell you all about it but I forgot to get here in good time.  Now it's late again, I'm tired ... again.  But you know how it goes once I get started I just go with it.  So let's see what happens.

I went shopping to get a few more things for the art party on Saturday.  And I had to tell Cecil I over did it and He said yeah, He's not surprised... or something like that.  But He wasn't upset at me.  I really like that about Him!!

I found JJ a 3 piece suit for $12.00 ... now I ask you ... how could I pass that up?  I wasn't going to get any clothes, just toys, just fun, fun, fun from NaNa and PaPa.  I also found some very fancy dresses for a few of the little girls but not all of them which could be a problem.  These dresses were only $10.00 each and these are the kind of dresses that Molly and Lilly and Ireland would call Princess dresses.   Maybe I will just send the clothes home with them in a bag and let their mom tell them NaNa got them a new dress ... ummm and tell JJ he got a suit with a tie.  He likes to wear PaPa's ties to the Sunday meetings when they visit us on weekends and go to our meeting with us.   They are very long on such a little boy but what's a PaPa to do when a little boy wants to mimmick Him.

OH ... I found some wonderful fuzzy socks ... for ME!!!!

So I did spend to much.  But it was mostly for the grandchildren and we don't do this often.  We don't celebrate the holidays that are on the calendar but I buy for our Family as I found things that makes me think of them.  The thing is I don't go out very often so our bank account might grow some which is a plus but when I do get the shopping bug I know how to put a dent in some funds.  This time it was a gouge.  

So including my iPad which we purchased late last week, ... and borrowing Sara words ... I shopped like it was someone else's money.  AND I shouldn't leave this house again ... EVER.

But Saturday should be fun for the kids and for everyone watching.  I'll take pics.
We are going to have a candy walk and a ball toss for prizes.  Eat a mess of nachos.  Bethy is making a MADE FROM SCRATCH CAKE.

I would like to invite you all but I don't have room or gifts for everyone but maybe next time.
I will keep you posted though

 - Marcene  




No comments: